Thursday, July 14, 2011

(re)purposing this blog

Until now, this blog was a safe place for students and alumni to present their communication related work. In return, they received helpful feedback from others in the field. It was simply a means to connect people to people.

Since then, I have (re)thought my idea and the usefulness of this blog.

This blog was never a mandatory part of my classes. All posts were of the author's freewill. And, the folks posting were old enough to make educated decisions regarding their online identity. Even so, I feel a responsibility to protect my student's and past student's privacy.

For this reason, I have removed all prior posts, and I have (re)purposed this blog.

This blog is now dedicated to sharing: jobs, internship opportunities, information, and general knowledge related to the infinity changing field of communication, media, art, and technology.

If you are interested in helping keep this blog fresh, please email me at brittainll@appstate and I will gratefully add your name to the administrator's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment